- 4 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- For the batter:
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice butter into pieces and add to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, to allow the butter to melt. Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.
- Add blueberries, sugar, and zest to a bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the batter ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined.
- Pour blueberries over melted butter in a pan. Drizzle batter over the top. Sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- Serve warm, with a scoop of ice cream, if desired!
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Content Source : https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/blueberry-cobbler/
Videos Related to Blueberry Cobbler :
The Other Content Sources for Blueberry Cobbler :
Old Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler – Tastes Better from Scratch
Tastes Better From Scratch
Chez Panisse’s Blueberry Cobbler Recipe – NYT Cooking
Craig Lee for The New York Times
Blueberry Cobbler – Great Grub, Delicious Treats
Great Grub, Delicious Treats
Quick and Easy Blueberry Cobbler – Baker by Nature
Baker by Nature
Low Carb Blueberry Cobbler – Gluten Free, Paleo | I Breathe I’m …
I Breathe I’m Hungry
Blueberry Cobbler – Quest Hero Protein Bar – QuestNutrition
It feels desperately alone
Blueberry Cobbler | Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
Home » Recipe » Blueberry Cobbler
Blueberry Cobbler | Quick Easy Recipe! | Confetti & Bliss
You are here: Home » Recipes » Dessert » Blueberry Cobbler
Vegan Blueberry Cobbler No Oil – Vegan Richa
Read More: Vegan Blueberry Cobbler No Oil – Vegan Richa
Blueberry Cobbler (Easy Dump Cake Recipe) – Kirbie’s Cravings
This easy cobbler requires no stirring or mixing of the batter. You simply add all the ingredients into a pan and then bake!