- Prep time: 10 MINUTES
- cook time: 15 MINUTES
- total time: 25 MINUTES
- servings: 10 pieces
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. If you have a convection oven, set on convect. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks. Place the whites in a stand mixer with a whip attachment. Add the cream of tartar and beat on high until the froth turns into firm meringue peaks. Move to a separate bowl.
- Place the cream cheese in the empty stand mixing bowl. Beat on high to soften. Then add the egg yolks one at a time to incorporate. Scrape the bowl and beat until the mixture is completely smooth. Then beat in the Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder.
- Gently fold the firm meringue into the yolk mixture. Try to deflate the meringue as little as possible, so the mixture is still firm and foamy. Spoon 1/4 cup portions of the foam onto the baking sheets and spread into even 4-inch circles, 3/4 inch high. Make sure to leave space around each circle.
- Bake on convect for 15-18 minutes, or in a conventional oven for up to 30 minutes. The bread should be golden on the outside and firm. The center should not jiggle when shaken. Cool for several minutes on the baking sheets, then move and serve!
1) The Best Cloud Bread Recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days. However, the texture is best if eaten within 12 hours of baking.
2) Go easy on the garlic powder the first time you make it. I like adding 1/2 teaspoon, but that might be a little much for some palates.
serving: 1 slice, Calories: 36 kcal, carbohydrates: 0 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 2 g, saturated fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 68mg, Sodium: 167 mg, potassium: 63 mg, Sugar: 0 g, vitamin a: 125 iu, calcium: 18 mg, iron: 0.3 mg
Content Source: https://www.aspicyperspective.com/best-cloud-bread-recipe/
Videos Related to Cloud Bread Recipe:
The Other Content Source for Cloud Bread Recipe:
Best Cloud Bread Recipe – How to Make Keto-Friendly Oopsie Bread
The 16 Best Store Bought Keto Snacks Money Can Buy
NO CARB Cloud Bread Recipe | How To Make Cloud Bread For …
Create an account
Cloud Bread – Easy No-Carb Recipe | MOMables Recipes
Looking for a way to make sandwiches without carbs and gluten? This cloud bread recipe is the perfect way to hold your favorite things together.
Cloud Bread recipe | Epicurious.com
Read More: Cloud Bread recipe | Epicurious.com
Better Oopsie Rolls (Cloud Bread) | The Primitive Palate
New & Improved Oopsie Rolls!
Cloud Bread Recipe – How To Make Cloud Bread
The Diet Chef
Read More: Cloud Bread Recipe – How To Make Cloud Bread
5-Ingredient Keto Cloud Bread Recipe with Video – My Natural Family
Paleo Recipes, Clean Eating Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, doTERRA
Parmesan Herb Cloud Bread | epicuricloud (Tina Verrelli)
January 7, 2020 by Christina Verrelli 8 Comments
Cloud Bread with Prosciutto, Feta, Acorn Squash and Pomegranate …
Gluten free bread topped with prosciutto, feta, acorn squash and pomegranates.
Keto Cloud Bread Recipe – The Best No Carb Oopsie Bread Rolls
Home / Keto Diet Recipes / Keto Cloud Bread Recipe – The Best No Carb Oopsie Bread Rolls
Cloud Bread Recipe – Great British Chefs
Read More: Cloud Bread Recipe – Great British Chefs
Cloud Bread Recipe – keto friendly – Amanda’s Cookin’