PREP TIME 7 mins
COOK TIME 23 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
CALORIES 194 kcal
- 1 large eggplant (aubergine)
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup red wine or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar or any other sweetener
- 3/4 tsp sea salt (or less/more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (or less if you don’t like it too spicy)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Fresh thyme chopped roughly (to taste)
- Black pepper to taste
- Chop all veggies (eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, bell pepper) into 1-inch (3 cm) pieces. Finely chop onion and garlic.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add onion and sauté for about 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add garlic and eggplant and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the red wine and all spices. Let simmer on low-medium heat for a further 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except tomato paste and balsamic vinegar) and cook for about 10 minutes or until the veggies are soft (but not mushy). If you prefer more sauce, add more red wine or broth.
- Finally, add the tomato paste (you can add more than 1 tbsp if you want a thicker sauce) and the balsamic vinegar.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Enjoy! This easy Ratatouille recipe can be served with bread or rice.
- Calories 194
- Fat 5.7g
- Carbohydrates 20.8g
- Fiber 10.6g
- Sugar 19.8g
- Protein 5.7g
The original content source: https://elavegan.com/easy-ratatouille-recipe/
SOME VIDEOS RELATED TO EASY RATATOUILLE RECIPE
THE OTHER SOURCES PROVIDE THIS EASY RATATOUILLE RECIPE
Sheet Pan Ratatouille Recipe Makes Classic Dish Easy – Simplemost
Ratatouille is a traditional French dish that usually consists of various stewed vegetables. This sheet pan version calls for a variety of colorful and flavorful veggies, including onion, eggplant, tomatoes, red or yellow bell pepper and zucchini or summer squash.
James Martin shares his easy ratatouille recipe on This Morning …
The chef started by cooking the onions for one minute – and this is where he revealed the secret to making perfect ratatouille.
François Gagnaire’s cold ratatouille recipe – Teller Report
Now you can see non-English news…
Roasted Ratatouille Recipe – San Diego – Sharp Health News
Refer to your insurance card or call your insurance provider to determine your medical group.
You can also search for your primary care doctor to find the medical group you and your doctor belong to.
Ratatouille: an essential, do-everything autumn vegetable recipe …
From filo tarts to a side with almost any protein, ratatouille is an ideal base recipe – and a little extra effort in the cooking stage will yield a major pay off
Ratatouille is a classic vegetable stew that’s especially delicious in autumn.
Food for Thought: Ratatouille — it’s not just a movie
Wise to the Word: Ratatouille
Indian ratatouille recipe, plus tuna confit salad | Yotam Ottolenghi …
A great ratatouille is one in which the vegetables interact with each other, but are still discernible from each other. The trick is to cook them just right: not over, not under. Panch phoran is an east Indian whole seed mix – you can make it yourself by mixing equal amounts of fenugreek, fennel, black mustard, nigella and cumin. Serves four to six.
Cooking Class: Five species – The Jerusalem Post
Recipe: Getting the ratatouille right | Stuff.co.nz
Five years ago, Pixar released Ratatouille to great critical acclaim.