Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced/grated ginger, OR 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cool water
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, optional
- Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
- Set a large skillet, saute pan, or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking apart and stirring as the meat cooks.
- While the beef is cooking, combine the beef broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a bowl or large measuring cup; set aside.
- After the beef is cooked, push it to the edges of the pan, add the garlic and ginger in the center, and stir for a minute or two until fragrant. Drain the grease from the pan. Add the sauce and the broccoli to the pan; stir to combine. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook for several minutes (using the cooking time on the package of frozen broccoli as a guide) and stir occasionally until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk the cornstarch into the water until dissolved. Slowly pour the cornstarch slurry into the pan while stirring the beef and broccoli. Bring to a boil and cook for a minute or two, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened. Stir in the sesame oil, if using, and serve hot over rice or noodles.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 605mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 378IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg
The original content source: https://www.fivehearthome.com/ground-beef-broccoli-recipe/
SOME VIDEOS RELATED TO GROUND BEEF & BROCCOLI
THE OTHER SOURCES OF GROUND BEEF & BROCCOLI RECIPES
Outbreak of E. coli Infections Linked to Ground Beef
CDC, public health and regulatory officials in several states, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA-FSIS)External investigated a multistate outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O26 (E. coli O26) infections linked to ground beef from Cargill Meat Solutions. This outbreak appears to be over.
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls | The Recipe Critic
Ground Beef Recipes – Allrecipes.com
There’s so much variety here, you’ll never get tired of the same ol’ thing. “We LOVED these. I used red and green peppers.” – Robin Kennedy
Read More: Ground Beef Recipes – Allrecipes.com
DELICIOUS Ground Beef & Broccoli • FIVEheartHOME
Home » Recipes » Main Dishes » Ground Beef & Broccoli
Ground Beef Stroganoff (Hamburger) – Spend With Pennies
Spend With Pennies. Subscribe for daily recipes
85% Lean Ground Beef – 1 Lb. package | US Wellness Meats
Wellness Blog. Easy Sirloin Kabobs
Freeze Dried Ground Beef – #10 Can – Mountain House
Choose your Checklist
Ground Beef Recalled Over E. coli Fear
Editor’s note: This story was updated at 5:09 p.m. to add Arkansas to list of states affected and to add a statement from Walmart.
June 15, 2020 — More than 21 tons of ground beef has been recalled over concerns it may be contaminated with E. coli.
Read More: Ground Beef Recalled Over E. coli Fear
Ground Beef Pie with Broccoli Rabe and Provolone Recipe | Saveur
Good-quality store-bought puff pastry works perfectly as a crust in this savory pie, which combines ground meat, vegetables, and melted cheese between two layers of flaky dough. Since you want the pastry thawed but still cold, be sure to defrost it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 1 day in advance. Serve with a salad or another vegetable side dish.
Ground Beef Recipes | Yummly
®/™©2020 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
Read More: Ground Beef Recipes | Yummly
Easy Ground Beef from Frozen – Just Cook
If you’ve ever forgotten the thaw something for dinner, this recipe is for you. This technique makes it easy to cook ground beef directly from the freezer and you pick the seasonings.
Read More: Easy Ground Beef from Frozen – Just Cook
Ground Beef Hamburger Freeze Dried
You’ll always receive wholesale pricing on all Thrive Life products when purchasing from a Thrive Life Consultant.