PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion , chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper , chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2-3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-2 cups chicken broth (depending on how thick you like your chili)
- 30 ounces petite diced tomatoes (two 15 oz cans)
- 15 ounce can dark red kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can white chili beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups corn , canned or frozen (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-heat. Stir in the onion, peppers and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions become translucent. Add in the ground turkey and cook until lightly browned. Drain if needed. Stir in seasonings.
- Next add in the chicken broth, tomatoes and beans. Add corn if desired. Bring chili to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes. The longer the better. Taste and add more salt and seasonings if desired.
- Ladle turkey chili into bowls and top with your favorite toppings.
SERVING: 1BOWL | CALORIES: 326KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 48G | PROTEIN: 28G | FAT: 5G | SATURATED FAT: 1G | CHOLESTEROL: 31MG | SODIUM: 946MG | POTASSIUM: 1262MG | FIBER: 14G | SUGAR: 9G | VITAMIN A: 1377IU | VITAMIN C: 36MG | CALCIUM: 140MG | IRON: 6MG
The content source: https://www.iheartnaptime.net/healthy-turkey-chili-recipe/
SOME VIDEOS RELATED TO HEALTHY TURKEY CHILI RECIPE
THE OTHER SOURCES FOR HEALTHY TURKEY CHILI RECIPE
Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe
My secrets for making wholesome meals you’ll WANT to eat.
Read More: Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe
EASY One-Pot Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe – I Heart Naptime
Healthy Turkey Chili – This easy recipe is hearty and delicious with plenty of flavor! Can easily be made in the slow cooker as well. Nothing beats a comforting bowl of turkey chili!
I love to make all types of soups…they are so easy and delicious. This turkey chili recipe is one of my favorites, along with hearty vegetable soup, easy lasagna soup, tortellini sausage soup and chicken gnocchi soup.
Turkey Chili Recipe – NYT Cooking
You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, but this turkey version from Pierre Franey will change your mind. It’s fabulous, it’s healthy and it can be ready in about a half hour. A combination of dark and white meat really adds depth and richness of flavor, so try to find a mix, but all white meat (or a mixture of ground beef and turkey) will yield a stellar batch too.
Read More: Turkey Chili Recipe – NYT Cooking
Easy Crockpot Turkey Chili Recipe – How To Make Slow Cooker …
The 16 Best Store Bought Keto Snacks Money Can Buy
Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from the links on this page.
Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe | Single Serving | One Dish Kitchen
Easy Turkey Chili recipe made with lean ground turkey, tomatoes, vegetables, and spices. A healthier alternative to beef chili, this flavor packed single serving meal can be ready in around 30 minutes!
This healthy turkey chili recipe is one of the easiest, best-tasting chili recipes around. It’s filled with flavor, packed with vegetables, and can be ready in minutes.
Healthy Turkey Chili – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
This easy-to-make Healthy Turkey Chili is perfect for a big gathering, football Sunday festivities, or for weekly meal prep option since there are tons of leftovers! With ground turkey, beans and tomatoes, it is hearty comfort food. It’s made easily in the slow cooker or Instant Pot and easily customizable by adding on all your favorite toppings. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo friendly.
Read More: Healthy Turkey Chili – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
Quick & Healthy Turkey Chili
Sometimes, I don’t have time to cook or just don’t feel like it. This is a great chili recipe for those days. It doesn’t have the deep, rich flavor of my Thick & Hearty Steak Chili, but that one takes awhile to prepare. This turkey chili recipe is tasty, healthy, and quick–start to finish in 30 minutes. Seriously. Most of the ingredients come from a can, but are still nutritious and good. Taco mix is all the seasoning you need to make this chili taste great. Easy short cuts that work.
Read More: Quick & Healthy Turkey Chili
Turkey +Veggie Chili Recipe | Easy Healthy Turkey Chili – YouTube
Heat oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until the turkey is browned, about 6 minutes.
Add the bell pepper, onion, celery, jalapeño and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
Healthy Turkey Chili
And receive 26% off your first order at the BrainMD store, plus my weekly newsletter. Having support through your journey of wellness is so important. Start healing today!!
Note: If you are already subscribed, please enter your email below to verify.
Read More: Healthy Turkey Chili – YouTube
Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe (350 calories a bowl!) – Wine & Glue
The Adventures of a Wannabe Crafty Mom
Best Healthy Turkey Chili – Cooking with Books
Cooking with Books