- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 1/4 cups butter, and the powdered sugar until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Don’t be tempted to add milk, it will take a few minutes, but the mixture will blend up perfectly!
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pineapple chunks evenly over the bananas.
- Evenly spread the Cool-Whip over the pineapple-banana layer using a rubber spatula.
- Garnish with the pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Drizzle the chocolate fudge over the dessert and then sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the surface.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting to allow the layers to set.
Content source: https://sugarapron.com/2016/05/05/no-bake-banana-split-dessert/
Videos Related to No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe:
The other websites for No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe:
No Bake Banana Split Dessert – Sugar Apron
Delicious, rich and creamy, with all the ingredients you love in a banana split, this no-bake Banana Split dessert will be one you make again and again.
Read More: No Bake Banana Split Dessert – Sugar Apron
No Bake Banana Split Dessert | Commonground Nebraska
CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for a No Bake Banana Split dessert.
The Ultimate No-Cook Banana-Split Dessert | Delishably
Shirley is a freelance writer who loves making desserts. She lives in Michigan with her family and her black German Shepherd, Tess.
Easy No Bake Banana Split Dessert – Maria’s Kitchen
Dеlісіоuѕ, rісh аnd сrеаmу, with аll the іngrеdіеntѕ уоu love іn a bаnаnа split, this no-bake Bаnаnа Sрlіt dеѕѕеrt wіll bе оnе уоu mаkе аgаіn аnd again.
No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake – Recipe from Yummiest Food …
Yummiest Food Recipes
Banana Split No Bake Dessert Recipe – Flavorite
Everyone will love that this dessert reminds them of a banana split, and you will love that this Banana Split No Bake Dessert took less than 20 minutes to throw together.
No Bake Banana Split Dessert – Quick Family Recipes
top and exclusive foods