- 1 pound linguine
- 2 TBS olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini, cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
- 8 ounces mushroom, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don’t like spicy)
- 2 inches fresh ginger, grated
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- In a large stockpot, fill halfway with water, salt, and bring to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger; whisk well to combine; set aside.
- Return large stock pot to stove, heat over medium heat, add 1 TBS olive oil. Add beaten eggs and red pepper flakes and stir to scramble the eggs. Once cooked, set aside with pasta.
- Return large stock pot to stove, heat remaining 1 TBS oil over medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic. Saute over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
- Turn heat down to low, add pasta and eggs back to the pot, then pour the sauce mixture over the top. Using a wooden spoon, stir well to coat pasta and vegetables with sauce. Remove from heat, add peanuts, green onions, and cilantro; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Notes :
Notes: Serve warm or cold – it’s great both ways! If you want to add a protein, I suggest cooking it after the eggs and then setting aside. If you add shrimp, you can add that in towards the end, when there are about 2-3 minutes left with for the veggies to cook.
Content Source: https://domesticsuperhero.com/one-pot-spicy-thai-noodles/
Videos Related to One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles:
The Other Content Related to One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles:
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles • Domestic Superhero
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles Recipe | HungryForever Food Blog
One pot recipes come handy on nights when you don’t feel like cooking at all. Throw in all your ingredients in one post and you’re done!
One Pot Spicy Thai Zoodles • Domestic Superhero
Spicy Thai Noodles – Sneaky Mommies, Nic & Nat, Kid-Friendly …
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles Recipe – CUCINA DE YUNG
Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – Glo’s Kitchen
Read More: One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – Glo’s Kitchen
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – eRecipe
Signup for Free!!!
Read More: One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – eRecipe
One Pot Spicy Peanut Noodles with Veggies | Simple Healthy Kitchen
Simple Healthy Kitchen
One-Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – American Food Recipes
One-Pot Spicy Thai Noodles | KeepRecipes: Your Universal Recipe …
KeepRecipes is one spot for all your recipes and kitchen memories. Keep, cook, capture and share with your cookbook in the cloud.