Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 5–6 medium apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the apples in a small to medium baking dish. Mix the melted butter or coconut oil and cinnamon together and then dump it on the apples. Toss well to coat all the apples evenly with the cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are soft, about 20-30 minutes. Stir once during the baking time. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipeCalories: 170Sugar: 23Fat: 3.8Carbohydrates: 31Fiber: 5.5
The original content source: https://happyhealthymama.com/simple-baked-apples.html
SOME VIDEOS RELATED TO SIMPLE BAKED APPLES RECIPE
THE OTHER SOURCES FOR SIMPLE BAKED APPLES RECIPE