Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 16 ounces brown rice noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (ideally low/no salt*)
- 3-4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari*
- 1/4 cup water or chicken/veggie broth for more flavor
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Optional: 2 tsp chili garlic sauce and or 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Finely mince the garlic and add to a saute pan with 1 tbsp of oil. Any oil will work here, I used olive.
- Saute over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add in all remaining sauce ingredients and whisk together until smooth, adding more water as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Add about 1/2 of the sauce to cooked pasta and mix together. I intentionally made extra sauce in case you want to add some chicken, tofu, veggies, etc. I don’t recommend adding all of the sauce at once because it may be too much depending on your preference, so start with 1/2 and add more depending on your preference. I usually end up adding all of it because I like it saucy, but up to you!
- Taste and add more soy sauce, sriracha, or any other seasonings as desired.
- Serve with crushed peanuts, scallions, red pepper flakes, and enjoy!
- The peanut sauce can get too salty very easily if you’re not careful! I recommend using unsalted peanut butter and low sodium soy sauce so the salt isn’t overpowering.
- Peanut noodles can be eaten hot or cold. Add in some freshly chopped veggies for a cold noodle salad, or serve alongside some steamed broccoli and grilled chicken for an easy weeknight meal.
- Once prepared, this recipe will store in the fridge for 5 days. The sauce tends to dry up as it sits, so if you want to get it saucy again, add the noodles to a pan with a splash of water, broth, or soy sauce and heat until warm.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 8.6g | Fat: 16.5g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g
Content Source: https://eatwithclarity.com/spicy-peanut-butter-noodles/
Videos Related to Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles:
The Other Content Related to Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles:
15 Minute Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles | Eat With Clarity
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
20 Minute Spicy Peanut Noodles
Eat Figs, Not Pigs
Read More: 20 Minute Spicy Peanut Noodles
4 Minute Spicy Peanut Noodles with Chili Oil & Fried Garlic …
Indulgent Eats – Dining, Recipes & Travel
Spicy Peanut Noodles – What’s Gaby Cooking
Written by: Gaby Feb 22, 2017
Read More: Spicy Peanut Noodles – What’s Gaby Cooking
Spicy Peanut Sauce Noodle Bowl with Vegetables | Naturally Ella
Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles – Couple Eats Food
Couple Eats Food
Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce Noodles | Naive Cook Cooks
Naive Cook Cooks
Spicy Peanut Dumpling Noodle Soup – Marion’s Kitchen
3 tbsp vegetable oil
Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles
A website about recipes and family, by Jamie Gates.
Read More: Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles
Spicy Asian Peanut Butter Noodles | The Quarantine Cook | Barstool …
© 2020 Barstool Sports.
Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles – FlavorPhil
Living life deliciously!